Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one - pending application **approved**

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one - pending application **approved**

I was not immediately approved when applying for the QS1. I had a dispute that was recently approved through TU is why I required additional information for my application. I provided additional information.

When I call the application line to check my status I now have a message that says my application is being processed and I will hear back in 10 days.
Me being Ms Impatient, call the actual card line (for current customers) and use my SSN rather than a card #. The line then asks if I want information about my card ending in xxxx and lists 4 numbers. So I choose that option and my call is routed to a representative. She tells me I have no open accounts at this time and to call the application line tomorrow when they are open.

Super strange! What do you all make of this? Anyone experience this before or something like it?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital one - pending application **approved**

Call again.

Applications can be approved with 7-10 message.

I got the message even with prequalification.

5 days later I was approved for $30k at 13.99%!

good luck

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's probably too soon for them to even see the application. That happened to me once. The app wasn't even showing as being submitted. And then the very next day it was available with an answer.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still in process

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called the next morning and it was approved!
Message 5 of 8
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on your success!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Message 7 of 8
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.