Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capitol one Quicksilver

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capitol one Quicksilver

I was approved for the Quicksilver card on Saturday with it being MLK day on Monday when should I be expecting my card in the mail
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Re: Capitol one Quicksilver

With CapitalOne, its usually 7-10 business days.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 2 of 8
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Quicksilver capitol one

@Anonymous wrote:
I was approved for the Quicksilver card on Saturday with MLK day on Monday when should I be expecting my card in the mail

Howdy and welcome to the Forums!  CapOne is uaully 10-12 days in my experience.  They're pretty good about sending an email detailing when your card shipped...however sometimes the email comes after the card arrives.  Smiley Sad  Congrats on your approval and enjoy your new card when it arrives.  

Also, I see you're new to the Forum and I noticed that you posted the same question multiple times.  I'm going to assume that it was a mistake.  I've requested that the duplicates be deleted.  Going forward, please be mindful to only post once as it keeps the threads and forum organized. Please feel free to view the Forum Etiquette when you get a moment.

Thanks for your understanding and again, welcome to the Forum!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval with Cap 1.   Yes,  They will send you out an email to advise when it was mailed out.  They are usually around the 10 day mark. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on you CapOne approval and welcome to the forum!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!! My Cap1 cards always got to me within a week; you might be able to access your account number now using there wallet app and be able to use it now
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped and instant approved for quicksilver on 12/26, on 1/4 I received a congratulations and my card would ship soon notice(HA!) received email 1/15 card shipped, received card today 1/20. I figure I got lost in the system for awhile, or maybe they do mass mailings twice a month?
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved for the Platinum card on 1/14, and received the card on 1/20.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.