Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Trick Approval for HSN!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Card Trick Approval for HSN!!

I have been trying for awhile to get the HSN pop up credit approval with no luck.  I just read a post from last year and I thought it was worth repeating. A little tricker than the other Comenity pop up approvals.  Firstly I was approved for $ 2,000.  Ok you put a couple of items in the cart and check out as a guest.  Complete the billing and shipping screens and when it ask you to input your payment information, enter your  credit card  information.  You will have to press the continue screen which allows you to review the order before you finalize the purchase.  Once you press the continue screen, the pop up pre approval appears.  Once you complete the pre approval and hopefully are approved, the credit information is replaced with your new HSN credit card number.  You can then remove the items....I happened to like a pair of jeans and actually bought them!  When I went to set up the Comenity account, I was unable to get any additional CL increase.  I'm satisfied for now, lol!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Card Trick Approval for HSN!!

I was never too lucky with the pop up shopping cart trick. Will try this. Thanks!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was never too lucky with the pop up shopping cart trick. Will try this. Thanks!

Good luck, let me know if it was successful!

Message 3 of 13
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 13
Daare2dreeam
Contributor

Congrats!
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  Now, go sign up for an EBates account.  You don't actually need the EBates credit card to get a "big fat cash back check".  Always login to EBates and then click on the HSN, Overstock, Lowes icons to begin your shopping.  I get cash back from EBates and rewards points and free shipping from Overstock at the same time.  That's how I shop.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.  Now, go sign up for an EBates account.  You don't actually need the EBates credit card to get a "big fat cash back check".  Always login to EBates and then click on the HSN, Overstock, Lowes icons to begin your shopping.  I get cash back from EBates and rewards points and free shipping from Overstock at the same time.  That's how I shop.

Thanks, I signed up!!!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

This works perfectly for HSN. 

Message 8 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

thats awesome, congrats
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

good work OP. Gotta dig deeper to get that window. That should be the proper SCT practice in case others are updated to that style,

x1000 on ebates. Quite often I rack up enough ebates to make billmelater/paypal deferred payments and then some. My next "fat check" into my paypal hits 8/15 I believe. Pretty much free money. Way more complicated than a "credit elitist" with thank you points but I do what i can, and y'all should too.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.