Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Care Credit Approval 4k SL

Thanks AJC 😊😊 I will try it out !!
Message 11 of 44
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats Aduke! Nice SL too. I love having my care credit available for emergencies and vet visits. 😀

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 12 of 44
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks Bruisedcredit, I am happy to have it too..I wished I would have had it last year when I had to fork out 3k for medical stuff ..oh well ..now if only my Navy Fed cc would grow ..still stuck at 500 SL ..7 statements later 😢
Message 13 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Thanks Bruisedcredit, I am happy to have it too..I wished I would have had it last year when I had to fork out 3k for medical stuff ..oh well ..now if only my Navy Fed cc would grow ..still stuck at 500 SL ..7 statements later 😢

Have you tried with NFCU? I guess I'm waiting until July to request my second increase on my card.. in the meantime I will be working hard on what I have now. Keeping cards at $0 & paying down on what I have left.

Message 14 of 44
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yes I have actually tried a couple of times and declined every time even though profile and scores have drastically improved since I got the card in July last year ..I'm gonna try one more time at a year old and if nothing changes I'll close it out and move on. I honestly think it's bc of my income , I am a Stay at home mom and use my house hold income .
Message 15 of 44
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:

I am truly pulling for you with that NFCU thing. There was a member in the thread that was in a similar situation as yours that got a increase this AR so it just migjt be your time around.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 16 of 44
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yes me and KobE have been in the same situation with Navy , he did get his and I'm so happy
Message 17 of 44
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im pulling for you with Navy as well Aduke. We all know you got the tuffest job on the planet, MOMSmiley Happy
Message 18 of 44
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thank you both , I'm hoping for the best too , I would hate to be the only person in the country to not move up with Navy Fed 😂😂
Message 19 of 44
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No worries there, ill be right by you side by side with my $500 platinum Smiley Wink.
Message 20 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.