Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit Approval and CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit Approval and CLI

I have been considering the Lasik procedure and decided to try for a Care Credit account to use it for the interest-free financing.  Was approved on 5/29 for $1000 which really was not enough to cover the procedure.  Called over to Care Credit to see if they would be able to increase the limit and was told to try back in 24-48hrs since they didn't have all the account info since it was so new.  Tried this morning for the cli using the chat function and was told I needed to call in to complete the transaction(???).  Called them and tried the automated system for the cli for $5000, countered with $4800, so I accepted.  

Now off to see the eye doctor Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: Care Credit Approval and CLI

Congrats!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You'll notice that the CLI's on this card are very generous and it's always better to just use robolady.
Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice goingSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats,   I got my moms increasees of 8000 over the last 2 months.  She started with 4k and now she has somewhere around 12-14000.  Care Credit is the easist out of her 17 CC to get CLI via auto bot lady

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! I would have called the automated line first but used chat to ask a couple of questions and they told me they could help me with the cli.

Will be using automated system from now on lol!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go...Congratulations!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.