Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit Approval

Have wanted this card for quite a while. Last card I will need. They pulled TU which is 765, I pulled a myfico 1b report right after the inquiry hit and even after the inquiry the score is still 765.

Asked for $15k. Instantly approved for $15k.

Yeehaaaa, giddie up!!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit Approval

Donny10,

Congrats. Also, how many inquiries do you have on your TU report. I’m curious.
Message 2 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

congrats.. Very nice approval amount for that card

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Donny10,

Congrats. Also, how many inquiries do you have on your TU report. I’m curious.

This will make 15 inquiries. 4 of them made in the last 12 months.

Message 4 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice going Donny, glad to see you got what you wantedSmiley Happy.
Message 5 of 21
peghede
Valued Contributor

Yee-haw! Giddy-up partner!

Message 6 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Bravo and Congrats! on this new approval and nice starter limit with a single HP.

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Bravo and Congrats! on this new approval and nice starter limit with a single HP.

Thanks CM7...I'm certain I could have got 20-25k, but I honestly didn't want to be greedy. The SL is high enough to keep utilization on the card at bay if I use it for some dental work. But I will keep it active by using it at Rite Aid.

It's my only Synchrony card, I had  Marvel at 10k but I closed it last year. So hopefully I can avoid the blue envelope. I will never ask for a CLI on it, no need.

Message 8 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Thanks CM7...I'm certain I could have got 20-25k, but I honestly didn't want to be greedy. The SL is high enough to keep utilization on the card at bay if I use it for some dental work. But I will keep it active by using it at Rite Aid.

It's my only Synchrony card, I had  Marvel at 10k but I closed it last year. So hopefully I can avoid the blue envelope. I will never ask for a CLI on it, no need.

Understood.

This is one of the synchrony cards i took a pass on some years ago and to this day i still want to find a way at some point to fit it in the profile. I just cant part with my others right now though. (2) Rewards cards of theirs Ebates Visa & Sams MC are raking it in like a dream for me and then there's Walmart.

I'll say this for them, they have the corner on some top shops if you ask me and then there's this Care Credit Medical specialty Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 21
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval. This was the second card I ever applied for. First one was a credit card back in college back in the 1990’s and then this one 4 years ago. This card has come in handy over the years!!! 👍🏼👍🏼
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.