Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit Approval!

Requested $8500, instantly approved for $10.200.  I'm getting new boobs!!!!!

J/K, its for dental work :-/

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Care Credit Approval!

You are on a roll girl! Congrats! They must have pulled TU? How many days apart are these apps?

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 16
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

You are on a roll girl! Congrats! They must have pulled TU?

How many days apart are these apps?

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

You are on a roll girl! Congrats! They must have pulled TU? How many days apart are these apps?

Yeah, its with Synchrony, they pull TU and they love the sh** out of me right now apparently!!  I'm getting all kinds of luv from them!!!

I got Amazon Tuesday, just got Walmart and Old Navy increased today and Care Credit today.  Utilization after all this is updated with the bureaus will be 14%.  I feel like I should keep going while I'm hot!!  I'd like to get my untilization down to 5% before I go to bed, lol!!

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Thank you!!

Message 6 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

Yeah, its with Synchrony, they pull TU and they love the sh** out of me right now apparently!!  I'm getting all kinds of luv from them!!!

I got Amazon Tuesday, just got Walmart and Old Navy increased today and Care Credit today.  Utilization after all this is updated with the bureaus will be 14%.  I feel like I should keep going while I'm hot!!  I'd like to get my untilization down to 5% before I go to bed, lol!!

And also look at this way.

All those new Synchrony Cards will begin to build both history and even better standing with them.

CONGRATULATIONS! on plowing straight ahead and getting it over with all at once Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Good teeth ARE the boobs of the face! 

Message 8 of 16
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!! Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Good teeth ARE the boobs of the face! 

I cannot stop laughing .. you win the best line eveh!!! 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.