Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit CLI

I got an increase a few weeks ago with no HP. I saw others say the same thing. Anyone else who has had this experience? Is this something new that they're doing?? I'm asking because my score has gone up and today I was able to get CLI with Walmart and I'm almost ready to request another one with Care Credit. Didn't know if the "no HP" was a fluke or if there was anyone else who recently was able to get CLI with no Hp.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Care Credit CLI

Congrats on your CLI!  screamer.gif

As for your HP/SP question, I actually started a thread on that topic just a few days ago... so far, the results are a little all-over-the-place.  If you have a spare moment, share your experience for everybody there as well! 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Care-Credit-Doing-SP-CLIs-Now/m-p/4777965#M1390336

Message 2 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on your Care Credit new CLI!

Synchrony does do really well for most customers and they support a good share of useful cards, this being one of them.

Message 3 of 5
ttleigh
Regular Contributor

I got a SP yesterday. Went from 5300 to 7000 (asked for 10k). I asked through chat. It wa just like asking on any other synchrony card. No mention of a credit pull and nothing showing up on any bureau. I
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.