Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit CLI

tag
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Care Credit CLI

Had this account forever, with a 2k limit.  Used it for glasses paid off completely. Read they could close it for inactivity.  Chatted with a nice fella, figured id go high, asked for 20k, he comes back after income verification, gave me 15k.  Prob never use it but its good to know if I never need to get my lasik touch up.  

Wasnt sure if it was a HP or SP, he could nto tell me.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Care Credit CLI

2k to 15k....NOICEEEEEEEESmiley Wink
Message 2 of 11
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Yeah wasnt expecting that 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nicely played!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
2k to 15k....NOICEEEEEEEESmiley Wink

+1

Message 5 of 11
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@scarfa21 wrote:

Had this account forever, with a 2k limit.  Used it for glasses paid off completely. Read they could close it for inactivity.  Chatted with a nice fella, figured id go high, asked for 20k, he comes back after income verification, gave me 15k.  Prob never use it but its good to know if I never need to get my lasik touch up.  

Wasnt sure if it was a HP or SP, he could nto tell me.

Congrats! As another poster said, noiceeeeeee. Lol I'm surprised that the CSR couldn't tell you if it were a HP or a SP. I've done CLIs for my Synchrony cards, and I always confirm that is indeed a SP. I think if I ever get one that says that can't say if it's a HP or SP, that when I'll have to hangup and callback. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 6 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on the increase.

Message 7 of 11
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Fantastic increase!

Congrats Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Thanks All!!!

Message 9 of 11
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Do you mind sharing what range your income is? I spoke to rep when I inquired about a cli and she told me income was a huge factor in determining how much they would give for cli.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.