Did you mean: 

Care Credit Cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit Cli

where is the chat feature i dont see it

@Anonymous wrote:

Micheland30 my scores were in the mid 600's when approved now my scores are high 600's, hope this helps.

Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to google synchrony financial it is a new site login, that is where I seen the chat login, no hard pull as of yet either..
Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just received a new Care Credit card int he mail today. I went onto the site and the chat button was there, hmmmm I wentonto chat and asked for an increase from 1k to 10k, Rep came back quickly saying I have great news I can increase your limit to 12k.  I was surprised.  Just thought I would post this not knowing if anyone else has seen the chat now button, incase you need a boost in your limit.

Was that a HP or a SP on that increase????.. Usually Carecredit is a definite HP while all other Synch cards are SP.

Message 13 of 31
tussking
Established Contributor

I got a SP CLI few weeks ago from 3k to 7k...100% SP ! I monitor my reports daily !

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 14 of 31
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Good info on the chart button. I will be "priming" my reports this coming spring and I'm going for cli's on ALL my accounts, including my Care Credit.

Thanks for the info, and Congrats on your CLI! 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soft pull, been waiting on an alert ...but nothing..
Glad about it being a soft pull...google synchrony financial care credit login in and you will see chat upper right corner..
Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Glad about it being a soft pull...google synchrony financial care credit login in and you will see chat upper right corner..

Looking for that chat.. Apparently, I don't see it.. I can use a SP on Carecredit.

Message 17 of 31
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking for that chat.. Apparently, I don't see it.. I can use a SP on Carecredit.

Same here, logged in the MySynchrony account and don't see it, but maybe it is because it is Sunday?  If someone sees it right now, maybe they can throw up a screen shot to show where to find it? TIA!

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just logged on no chat button, may only be Mon-Friday, will check tomorrow, Let y'all know
Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just logged onto Synchrony Financial .. logged in and chat button was active...
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.