Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit Increases

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit Increases

So, I recently applied for a Care Credit account just because it seems like a practical card to have in the event it would be needed. I had burned synchrony in the past and was surprised to be accepted with a $1500 SL. Immediately after approval, I downloaded and registered on the app like I would set up any account to be tracked on my phone. Through the app I found the luv button and decided to see if they were holding anything back from me. I requested $8000 just as a high ball number. BOOM, instant $8100 increase to make it $9600 just minutes after approval. Knowing I might have requested less than my max potential - I wasn't done there.

I requested another increase to $15000 - another instant approval to make the total limit $12000. I was shocked.

This is a fantastic padding to my utilization and I'm excited to see the effect it takes on my scores!

38 REPLIES 38
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Care Credit Increases

Wow! Nice job. Sync likes to give more than requested on this account. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 39
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and CLIs! 1.5k to 12k!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 39
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your Approval and your MASSIVE SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 4 of 39
Vu
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the massive CLI on a brand new account.  I get so jealous lol each time I see someone get the CLI with CareCredit.  I couldn't for the life of me get any CLI.

Message 5 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Vu, im shocked Sync wont show luv at your 697 TU. Thats the bread and butter scoreSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 39
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase 

Message 7 of 39
Vu
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit

It has been 4 months since they updated their system to reflect my score.  Each time I request a CLI, they used the old score they pulled since November 2nd, 2018, and that score was 603 haha.

I asked Credit Solutions to pull a fresh score and they said no.  Called CS to see when they'll update their system so I don't waste my time asking for CLI and none can tell me when.  One manager said quarterly and obviously, she either lied or just throwing out a random number as it is currently more than 4 months.

Message 8 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your massive CLI's!!!

Message 9 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you to everyone. This is unprecedented in my financial history so it really defines a milestone in my building efforts.

Good news though, I've already had a chance to make use of the card. After an eye exam and 2 new pairs of glasses, my insurance covered everything except $88. It's a good feeling when that $88 equates to less than .8% utilization.

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.