Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit MC CLI

tag
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Care Credit MC CLI

The CL of my Care Credit MC last budged when I took the upgrade offer from my old standard card to the MC, giving me a $1000 bump to $11,200.   After reading another successful CLI thread, I signed in and used the LUV button.   I asked for $20K and I was approved for the full amount!

As for my current usage, I took advantage of the double point offer, as well as a promotional balance due to a vet expense.  Two months ago, our 17-year-old dachshund had a kidney infection and had to stay overnight at the vet while they ran a battery of tests.   Fortunately, my Care Credit card really helped us through.   I had an offer for 10000 points for spending $1K.  Also, I received 4X points instead of the usual 2X points.   These, along with 12 month special financing, made the $1100 vet bill manageable.  Our doggie recovered (thank goodness!) and I was grateful that Care Credit helped us manage treatment.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit MC CLI

@SunriseEarthwrote:

The CL of my Care Credit MC last budged when I took the upgrade offer from my old standard card to the MC, giving me a $1000 bump to $11,200.   After reading another successful CLI thread, I signed in and used the LUV button.   I asked for $20K and I was approved for the full amount!

As for my current usage, I took advantage of the double point offer, as well as a promotional balance due to a vet expense.  Two months ago, our 17-year-old dachshund had a kidney infection and had to stay overnight at the vet while they ran a battery of tests.   Fortunately, my Care Credit card really helped us through.   I had an offer for 10000 points for spending $1K.  Also, I received 4X points instead of the usual 2X points.   These, along with 12 month special financing, made the $1100 vet bill manageable.  Our doggie recovered (thank goodness!) and I was grateful that Care Credit helped us manage treatment.  

Congrats SE! It’s a shame that my vet doesn’t take the card because we spend a lot there for our 4 dogs. 

Message 2 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats SE onn the CLI.  Still wonder how ones gets the MC updated vs. other card or choosen for that upgrade at least

@Anonymous dang 4 dogs?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriositywrote:

Congrats SE onn the CLI.  Still wonder how ones gets the MC updated vs. other card or choosen for that upgrade at least

@Anonymous dang 4 dogs?

Yup, sometimes I don’t believe it myself ;-/. 3 labs (one of each color) and a Swiss Mountain dog.  All rescues.  Worst part is the 3 labs apparently don’t understand that a king size bed isn’t designed for 2 adults and the 3 of them. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.