cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit approval, wish I asked for more.

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Care Credit approval, wish I asked for more.

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
 No need to produce a story, they will check to see if you qualify. Good luckSmiley Happy

Dang it!  I keep missing stuff in your post, lol.  It's no story, I am having surgery....for real; no lie.Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 22
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Congrats! Seeing a lot of approvals for this one on here Smiley Happy

AU

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a SL of $10K from Care Credit in August with a thin file. Following the instructions from the good folks here, I waited 48hrs and then hit the luv button. Asked for $15K and got $8K.  About 2 hours later I called and asked for another $10K and got that. I however should of waited a bit longer because the $8K "disappeared". Anyway my CL is $20K.

Message 13 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry Laura, didnt mean to imply you making up stories lol. Just at times people think they have to lay it on thick to get a cli when in essence not necessarySmiley Wink
Message 14 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Sorry Laura, didnt mean to imply you making up stories lol. Just at times people think they have to lay it on thick to get a cli when in essence not necessarySmiley Wink

Lol, gotcha.  No need to apologize, I can see that happening.  Wish I was lying; that would certainly feel better than having mouth work done for sure.

Yeah, I'm just too chicken to ask for more $, Idk why being I beg and bother all the others for no reason.  I guess cuz I need this one and can make do, high utl or not.  It's temp.

Message 15 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyway my CL is $20K.

Lawdy that's a lot.  Congrats!

Message 16 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Hey, does anybody know if Dh has to be an AU to get his cpap on my card or can I purchase for him?  Also, would that mess up the financing on my dental work?  We're trying to get his cpap today, just picked up the prescription and notes.

Message 17 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

If you have 0% on Discover id put it on that. Why mix blood and water lol. Care Credit is great but if you dont pay it off in time , yikes that interestSmiley Wink
Message 18 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

If you have 0% on Discover id put it on that. Why mix blood and water lol. Care Credit is great but if you dont pay it off in time , yikes that interestSmiley Wink

That's what I was wanting to do. But if my limit is 3k and the cpap could be a little over 1k with tax is that going to freak them out? (Discover)

I've never done a large purchase and they just raised my limit to that last week.

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

It won’t freak them even a little bit. Just make your payments and Disco could care less.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.