Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit approved for $4K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for Care Credit today to cover various upcoming and future medical expenses (hearing, veterinary, dental and vision) and was approved for $4,000! Synchrony pulled EX, which has my best score currently (694). This sends my total revolving credit up to a whopping $23,351 - and at this time last year I had only $951 on a Capital One secured MC! P.S. After this, Synchrony really has no excuse not to give me a CLI on my Amazon Prime card. Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit approved, $4K

I applied for Synchrony's Care Credit card just now and was approved for a $4,000 line. They pulled EX which is currently my best score (694). My current total credit lines add up to $19,351, so this will boost my total revolving credit to a whopping $23,351 and send overall utilization plummeting downward. And to think that at this time last year, I only had $951 in revolving credit on a Cap One secured MC!

Interestingly enough, my mother recommended this card to me nearly a year ago, but I didn't actually apply until today. I wear hearing aids and in fact have an appointment next week to see about getting new earmolds (those generally need to be replaced at least every two years) and connecting tubes, am preparing to engage a veterinarian for regular and emergency care of my two pet rabbits (I have pet health insurance from Nationwide and will be using those to repay any vet expenditures on the card), and also dental needs (I haven't been to a dentist in way too long, unfortunately). I also may need new glasses next year and my optometrist takes Care Credit, so there's that as well. I'm not sure if my current source for prescriptions accepts Care Credit, but Rite Aid does, so I may have to look into that for the prescriptions that aren't covered by free generics.

Message 1 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for Care Credit today to cover various upcoming and future medical expenses (hearing, veterinary, dental and vision) and was approved for $4,000! Synchrony pulled EX which has my best score at the moment, $694. This sends my total revolving credit up to a whopping $23,351 - and at this time last year I had only $951 on a Capital One secured MC!

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit approved, $4K

Congratulations! Good CL! I love the card. I use it for all my furry babies and for myself, as well.

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

You're a great example of "only apply for card you actually need and will use " Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Care Credit approved for $4K

Congrats JoeSmiley Happy Now do the Sync leg, ask for 10 and see if they counter with12 lolSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 22
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, I started with 2k with this, forgot I had it, a few months ago asked for and got 12k Bump.

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, sorry about the dupe threads. My work PC connection was acting up and made me think the site was unavailable for some reason.
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies for all the dupes, my work connection was playing nasty tricks on me. Mods, please combine.
Message 9 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha! You are on fireSmiley Happy You just might have broken the all time revord for most Care Credit approvals in 1 daySmiley Happy
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.