Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit approved for $4K

Pffft, I wish. Stupid connection problems..,
Message 12 of 22
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! Good luck on your Amazon request!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 13 of 22
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Bravo!

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 14 of 22
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Haha! You are on fireSmiley Happy You just might have broken the all time revord for most Care Credit approvals in 1 daySmiley Happy

That made me laugh, thanks AJC !

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. Dv

Message 16 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats within first 24 hours I believe you can call back and asked for the limit to be raised by same HP.

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats within first 24 hours I believe you can call back and asked for the limit to be raised by same HP.

I didn't know that; I'll have to think on it, as I was pretty happy getting a $4K CL and I don't want to trigger the dreaded blue envelope. I was meaning to call Synchrony CS tomorrow anyway to try to get a CLI on my Amazon card now that my TU is over the 650 mark (which several people have cited as where you need to be for Sync to not turn you down flat on CLI requests). I was very tempted to try the redesigned CLI page on the Amazon card site, which now allows you to request a specific amount, but then I remembered that almost nobody ever seems to get a CLi from Synchrony via web.

Message 18 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I didn't know that; I'll have to think on it, as I was pretty happy getting a $4K CL and I don't want to trigger the dreaded blue envelope. I was meaning to call Synchrony CS tomorrow anyway to try to get a CLI on my Amazon card now that my TU is over the 650 mark (which several people have cited as where you need to be for Sync to not turn you down flat on CLI requests). I was very tempted to try the redesigned CLI page on the Amazon card site, which now allows you to request a specific amount, but then I remembered that almost nobody ever seems to get a CLi from Synchrony via web.

This doesn't go through CS on this card... It will be care credit that you need to call which you can find the number for on their website or a google search will yield it.. Has to be done in 24 hours if you want it to use same HP.  Let us know how it goes if you choose to do so.

Message 19 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

congrats to you! Care Credit is a good card to have for medical/dental/vet expenses for the financing if needed, and free up your CL on major cards.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.