Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care credit CL increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care credit CL increase

Hey guys, I have been reading on forum for a while but this is my first post! Just thought I'd ask if anyone else has ever had their synchrony bank/ Carecredit card limit increased without a request before? Went to pay on it the other day and when I logged on my limit magically increased from $2,000 to $3,000. Everything I've read always revolved around having to ask for an increase, and that there was usually a hard pull involved. Just thought it was strange.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care credit CL increase

Congrats on CLI

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to you and welcome to the forum! Care Credit is not big on CLI's in my humble experience. You should celebrate. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, just wanted to check to see if it was normal. I'm relatively new to the credit game, but trying to get my score up as high as possible. It's becoming a hobby now haha! Started with a lease as a cosigner (11/16), then got a Discover it (6/17)and the Care credit (9/17). Managed to get my FICO 8 to 744 as of right now and FICO 9 is reporting 760! Feeling pretty good 😁. I hit the luv (i think that's what everyone calls it?) Button on discover last month and it increased from 1,700 to 3,000. I wonder if that has anything to do with this incease? Or maybe because my score jumped from 720's to 740's? Seems like a threshold of sorts from what I gather.
Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As your credit profile matures over time along with any score improvements, a variety of CC lenders will grant auto-CLIs, which is also tied into your overall account's performance combined with any type of periodic account reviews (ARs).
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.