Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care credit approval

tag
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

Care credit approval

Hi guys! So it's come to my attention that I need to get either braces or Invisalign if I want to have straight teeth and a nice smile, after thinking about it I decided I wanted to apply for care credit and I got approved for 5,000 dollars which is going to be the amount needed for my procedure. Well after I went in for a consultation with my dentist it turns out that I need a whole lot more work one of them being removing my wisdom teeth Smiley Sad well my bill went from 5,000 close to 10,000 dollars! I called care credit up and told them what had happened and they told me not to worry that they would have someone take a look at my account in underwriting. So the representative transferred me over and a nice lady started talking to me about the extra stuff needed to be done and even cracked a few jokes. After a while she said she was able to accommodate my limit to the 10,000 dollars that I requested. So happy!
As of 11/28/2018
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Care credit approval

Congrats I just got this one too last mth with a 4K SL I plan to ask for more soon
Message 2 of 14
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

You should be able to ask now. I applied today and got a 5K bump today. Ask to be sent to underwriting.
As of 11/28/2018
Message 3 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I asked a few days after my approval and they said to wait a bit and try again , what is yours TU score?
Message 4 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

What number did you call ? I tried the Credit Solutions number
Message 5 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on getting what you neededSmiley Happy

$mileSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 14
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

My credit score is around the 740 range. 866-893-7864 but they transferred me to the department.
As of 11/28/2018
Message 7 of 14
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

Thank you!
As of 11/28/2018
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats your your approval. Glad they could give what you asked for
Message 9 of 14
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

Thank you guys!
As of 11/28/2018
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.