Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care credit limit increase with soft pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care credit limit increase with soft pull

I was up all lastnight going through this forum when i came across a thread for credit solutions. It seemed that everyone had good results with them, so i decided to give it a try. Care credit is a hard pull for increases, so i decided to try my luck to get a limit increase with a soft pull. My starting limit was $3,000, I asked for a total limit of $10,000, and she countered with $7,000. Of course i accepted. I called 866 519 6441

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care credit limit increase with soft pull

Congratulations, Faithful! Awesome increase to your credit line! It's nice to have a generous line available just in case. Very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was up all lastnight going through this forum when i came across a thread for credit solutions. It seemed that everyone had good results with them, so i decided to give it a try. Care credit is a hard pull for increases, so i decided to try my luck to get a limit increase with a soft pull. My starting limit was $3,000, I asked for a total limit of $10,000, and she countered with $7,000. Of course i accepted. I called 866 519 6441

Very glad you got through Credit Solutions.

Usually you can get the credit increase via chat. For the most part the last couple of increases have been softpull for Carecredit.

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 😆 i was holding off on asking for an increase because i was told it would always be hard pull, so im very happy
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've gotten similar results with Care Credit. I've gotten two increases using their chat, both SPs. Went from 800 to 7000, then to 12,000

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, that is amazing! Congratulations! The SP thing came after I needed CLI's. I took a HP for every one. All those who did it with a SP are very fortunate!

Message 6 of 24
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much for that info, I used the number you listed and got an increase from Care Credit from $1K to $15K. I called the number on the back of the card and she told me they don't know if it will be a soft or hard pull it's just computer generated so I hung up and tried the number you listed and got an agent, that told me it will be a soft pull. They requested income, and asked me how much I was requesting, I said $10K, they sent a text verification code to my cellphone and came back with the great news $15K!!!

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Did you just found the number to the credit line increases heaven Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's a big help from synchrony bank for you.

Some have taken HP's before but anytime you can get a lift with a SP, that's a bonus.

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 24
sonicchris8
Regular Contributor

Congrats on getting the SP CLI!

Starting scores: 538 EQ, 552 TU, 520 EX Current scores (11/18/20): 640 EQ 638 TU 654 EX
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.