Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit Approval!

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

CareCredit Approval!

Figured I'd get this account since I recently learned that I need about $5K worth of cosmetic dental work done (looking forward to that)...my dentist accepts CareCredit and they do 24 month interest free financing.

While the dentist was trying to get me to apply with him on-site, I really wanted to just do it myself.

Approved for $7,000! I'd like a little more wiggle room UTIL wise but I know how SYNCB is with this so I won't ruffle their feathers trying to ask for more.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: CareCredit Approval!

Justifiably happy for youSmiley Happy Enjoy your new line. Probably better you apped as maybe you would have gotten only what the dentist was going to chargeSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW,,,that's a KILLER CLI for your KILLA Smile you got going on there.  Congrats!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 6
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Congratulations!  24 months is awesome!

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 4 of 6
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 

That's fantastic sl. 

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 5 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

Figured I'd get this account since I recently learned that I need about $5K worth of cosmetic dental work done (looking forward to that)...my dentist accepts CareCredit and they do 24 month interest free financing.

While the dentist was trying to get me to apply with him on-site, I really wanted to just do it myself.

Approved for $7,000! I'd like a little more wiggle room UTIL wise but I know how SYNCB is with this so I won't ruffle their feathers trying to ask for more.

Actually they're very user friendly on the CLI requests; in my case they offered me MORE than I was asking for. BUT they are a hard pull.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.