Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CareCredit CLI

I was curious last night if I could get any sort of CLI with my CareCredit card and to my surprise they upped the limit to $7,000!

The old limit was $1,044, so I'm definitely happy! It seems like Synchrony is generous with some of their CLI offers.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: CareCredit CLI

Congrats, was it sp?
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe so because I didn't get any alerts for it today.
Message 3 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats greatSmiley Happy. Nothing better than sp luv and its always nice to see a higher limit.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed! Plus, I enjoy it because I use this card on my dogs and also for dentist and vision appointments all the time.
Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great, less chance of having it closed for non use.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very true! I'm usually putting about $200 to $300 on it a month and then paying it off.
Message 7 of 11
KnowMoreGrowMore
Regular Contributor

@VelosterBEAR wrote:
I was curious last night if I could get any sort of CLI with my CareCredit card and to my surprise they upped the limit to $7,000!

The old limit was $1,044, so I'm definitely happy! It seems like Synchrony is generous with some of their CLI offers.

Congrats on the nice increase! I use this card a lot as well. Curious to know about getting CLI, did you call number on back of card and speak w/live rep? Automated call? Or chat with rep online for increase? And did you request a specific amount or did they just bump you to $7k? Thanks! 

FICO 08 TU: 722 EX: 724 EQ: 728 May 2018
INQs: TU:1 EX:0 EQ:1
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you call the number on the back it'll throw you into the automated system. It will go through your balance, last payment, and available credit.

Then when it asks if you need anything else. Just say credit increase and it'll ask how much you need to cover your next purchase and then ask for your income.

Robolady does all the work and it's also a SP I assume cause I didn't get a hit on my reports. As for the amount, I asked for $10k and it countered with the $7k offer.

So you can ask high upfront and it'll counter you with another number if you're eligible obviously or you might get lucky and get $10k if you ask!
Message 9 of 11
kahkah21
Established Member

I was reading through the forums tonight looking for tips or tricks for a cli.  I had good success with jcrew and robo lady 2 weeks ago.  I see this tip for carecredit so what the heck, lets roll the dice.  I was at 800 cli since I opened it in Jan this year.  I called robo lady, requested 1200 and was approved, i declinced it and tried again.  This time I tried for 5000 and waa approved, I declined again. Ok last time, I went for 10k, was denied but countered with 6200 for a total limit of 7k. Of course I accepted. Between jcrew, vs & carecredit, i've gotten 10,600k combined. Now if I can get wally world to increase, i'll be set for the year. 

thanks all for your input

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.