Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CareCredit CLI

I was feeling good and my care credit account has only had a limit of $800 for years... I asked for a credit limit increase since I only had one inquiry on TU.. I was approved.. I asked for $3k. My new limit is $3100. I use the card like once or twice a year for a copy or something, but at least it will cushion my utilization. 😊
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CareCredit CLI

Congrats! Sync is giving the love today.
Message 2 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 12
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! I was denied an account with them last year. I wanted it so I could use it at the Vet for my dogs.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah. That's pretty much the only thing I use care credit for. My dog or a random fee at the dentist. I did go to rite aid a few weeks ago, since I hadn't used the card in about 7 months.
Message 7 of 12
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an FYI for my CLI, synchrony pulled experian for whatever reason. Wasn't expecting that but oh well.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.