Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carecredit SP CLI x2

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Carecredit SP CLI x2

Hey everyone had a carecredit card for about 4 years. Stuck at $500 and never could get an cli on it. Dog needed some vet visits and figured why not try. HP or not.
Hit the button via app and asked for just another $500, they give me 1100. I felt i left money on the table so I hit it again. Ask for another 1500 they raised it to 3600. So they gave me more than I asked. I hit it again - declined due to recent change in limit.

But every time I hit the button it was all SPs. No alerts and it's been 2 weeks now. Just figured I would share my experience. But still thinking I left money on the table. Didn't want to get too greedy so I did smaller increases.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Carecredit SP CLI x2

@Skye12329 wrote:
 But still thinking I left money on the table. Didn't want to get too greedy so I did smaller increases.

Congrats! Glad they gave you more than you asked.  I'm always scared to "seem" greedy too.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your SP increases!!
Message 3 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the CLIs Smiley Happy With Synch shoot for the moon they will counter, in 6 months ask for 15K.

Message 4 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 5 of 8
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

Log back in and ask for $10k.

It's what I did and got it. 

Message 6 of 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 7 of 8
althes
Frequent Contributor

Congrats.

I just went from 7-12k tonight.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.