cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carecredit Synchrony called and got a soft increase of $4,500!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Carecredit Synchrony called and got a soft increase of $4,500!

I just want to let you guys know that if you call this number and this number only they will only use a soft pull to increase your limit by asking your income etc, 1-866-519-6441. I’ve had an account with them for 7 years, $1,500 limit the whole time. I’ve been at a zero balance for over a year. I asked for $5,000 they countered with $6,000! 🎉 My scores are 749 equ 707 trans 759 exp 🤓 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Carecredit Synchrony called and got a soft increase of $4,500!

Congrars.

You do get the same SP requesting online.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you guys make those cool listings of the cards you have and scores at the bottom of all your messages? 🤔

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Congrars.

You do get the same SP requesting online

Yup. Online you can request a specific amount, enter your income, and they will CLI with a soft pull. I didn't even have my card in hand one hour before I logged in and got a SP CLI from $7500 to $12000. Who knows how much I left on that table. But honestly, I don't need anywhere near that amount, I just wanted it to pad utilization in case I charge something $3000-4000 and want to take advantage of their no interest repayment period. 

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Almost any time you call Credit Solutions, the request will be sp, some cards may be exceptions, especially backed by Synchrony Financial.

Make sure to pay back before end of promos or suffer the wraith of the extremely high apr and unforgiving interest accumulated from day one of promo.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the increase!!

Message 7 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ktspicks:
Card images:
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

Badges:
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/td-p/5257198

I think you might also need a certain rank.

ty

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Carecredit increase!!

tenor.gif

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.