cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash+ $6,200

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Senior Contributor

Cash+ $6,200

So to report back, approved for Cash+ on recon.

$6,200@15.99%

I had to overcome the de-duplicated inquiries for the car loan.

Clean/thick/aged, pulled TU, 809, 7 inquiries, From which I only had one recent other inquiry from NFCU and then the four on the car loan, and then 2 from early this year, CLIs. When I explained to them really it should be four not seven due to de-duplication, I was reconsidered and approved. I had no recent accounts reported at that time, other than the car loan.

Happy!

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated March 2020.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AoYR-Age of Youngest Revolver (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new accounts, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just list whether you have any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AoYR and whether you have a loan on record.
For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment. please.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Cash+ $6,200

Congrats! They are so inquiry sensitive. I wonder what’s the number they start questioning.
Message 2 of 18
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 18
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

So.....$6201?Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 18
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval after recon!!
Message 5 of 18
Highlighted
Super Contributor

This one took awhile to shake out. Glad you finally got it, congrats!

01/2019:
03/2020:

Closed: CareCredit $10K, B&H Payboo $7500
Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 6 of 18
Highlighted
Established Contributor

I'm jealous. That's a great no annual fee card!

sheepclap.gif

AU

Starting Score: 651
Current Score: 687
Goal Score: 751

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 18
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

SEAlifer You will get there slow and steady. Just make sure your inquiries and new accounts are low.

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated March 2020.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AoYR-Age of Youngest Revolver (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new accounts, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just list whether you have any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AoYR and whether you have a loan on record.
For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment. please.
Message 8 of 18
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 9 of 18
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.