Re: Cash+ $8000.00 CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Excellent CLI! Thank you for encouraging me to apply also Smiley Happy

Yay for you! Congrats 

Message 43 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel like my AR is about where your Cash+ is. I just can't see a SP CLI in my future given that they seem to jump to a hard inquiry for me. A little sensitive to INQ right now given the mortage possibility in the future and the current level of scorable inqs. 

Congrats though! You're really a USB darling! I feel like they owe you more socks. 

Message 44 of 62
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats @Remedios ! Those are still some lucky socks!! 😉 

Message 45 of 62
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I feel like my AR is about where your Cash+ is. I just can't see a SP CLI in my future given that they seem to jump to a hard inquiry for me. A little sensitive to INQ right now given the mortage possibility in the future and the current level of scorable inqs. 

Congrats though! You're really a USB darling! I feel like they owe you more socks. 

@Anonymous just count six months,  excluding the month in which CLI happened,  and it will be SP.

Reality is, I dont mind taking HPs on AR, but Cash+..that's just MyFicoer doin' her thing 

Message 46 of 62
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@blindambition wrote:

Thank you @blindambition 

I've missed you 

Message 47 of 62
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Thank you @blindambition 

I've missed you 

I've missed you too! Not a lot of time online. Trying to manage my anxiety and triggers has been extremely hard this year. For obvious reasons. Just trying to do the day by day. 🤗 

Message 48 of 62
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@blindambition wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Thank you @blindambition 

I've missed you 

I've missed you too! Not a lot of time online. Trying to manage my anxiety and triggers has been extremely hard this year. For obvious reasons. Just trying to do the day by day. 🤗 

❤🤗

Message 49 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous just count six months,  excluding the month in which CLI happened,  and it will be SP.

Reality is, I dont mind taking HPs on AR, but Cash+..that's just MyFicoer doin' her thing 

Fiiiiiiine. You were right @Remedios  (must be tiring being right all the time). I was being lame about it. It seems socks bank still loves me too.

Message 50 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.