cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Plus and Max Cash Preferred Approved!!

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Cash Plus and Max Cash Preferred Approved!!

Hey FICO fam,

Hope you're all well, surviving the national heatwave, and are gearing up for the Fourth. 🎆 

I thought this day would never come, but I've been busy and distracted, so not too much anxiety. Instant approvals, and no stressing outcome. 😮‍💨 

I applied for US Bank Cash Plus just after midnight, when I was 1/12. Much better approval than I was expecting, SL is $7600 and APR is 13.99.

US Bank pulls Experian in NV. Last app was Best Buy Visa in October. Score was 781 at time of approval. I was 0/6, 1/12, and 6/24.

I applied immediately for Max Cash Preferred, through Connexus CU. I joined in March, anticipating this application. A whopping $55 parked in savings.

Instant approval!! SL was the same at $7600. Lowest APR of 14.49%.

No previous relationship with US Bank, or with Elan. Glad this is over. I'm constantly reminded of my lack of patience, so Cash Plus app took a good amount of discipline.

Happy 4th to you all and your families. Hope you all find a little joy and celebration. Peace!!

BE718FB7-A7BD-4309-A2AE-104A3FC1DC88.png

61C6EFCA-EF0B-4FCE-B129-11367B616872.png

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Cash Plus and Max Cash Preferred Approved!!

@blindambition, Super Congratulations!!!

Message 2 of 61
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@blindambition, Super Congratulations!!!

Thanks Smarty!!! I really appreciate it my friend!!

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 61
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations x2!

Message 4 of 61
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank Cash+ and Max Cash Preferred approvals!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 61
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Holy Smoke @blindambition TWO For The WIN!  CONGRATULATIONS on your US Bank Cash Plus and Connexus CU Max Cash Preferred Approvals, the AWESOME SLs, and Thanks for the DPs my friend!! Smiley Very Happy

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 61
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Papa_Bear wrote:
Congratulations x2!

Thanks @Papa_Bear. I appreciate it!!

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 61
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@CreditAggie wrote:

Congratulations on your US Bank Cash+ and Max Cash Preferred approvals!

Thanks @CreditAggie, appreciate you taking time.

Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 61
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Thanks Marzy!! Hope all is well!! Always nice to see @Marz2002 make a presence on the forums!!

Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 61
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@blindambition you are welcome and always good to see you, as well!!  Other than putting in 60 hours PLUS per week at my Day job (reduced Staff), all is well.  I am on vacation (staying home)  this week and needed to reconnect with the myFICO family.  You guys have been Very Busy!Smiley Very Happy

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.