Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cathay Pacfic approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cathay Pacfic approval

I had a collection removed by TransUnion on Thursday and I have been rebuilding for 6 months my score went up 60 points so I decided to try for a card ( Cathay Pacfic signature visa ). My TU went from 623 to 683 , I applied Thursday night and got the dreaded 7-10 day. On Saturday I remember what I learned here and call the reconciliation number after talking to several managers they said we will let you know(I thought well I tried). This morning my Experian report said you have a new account Cathay Pacfic CL $4400. It's not the signature I don't think since less than $5000. This is my first time doing a recon and getting the card, I am ecstatic , thank you all.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cathay Pacfic approval

I enjoyed reading your post and with a happy ending! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cathay Pacfic approval

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a collection removed by TransUnion on Thursday and I have been rebuilding for 6 months my score went up 60 points so I decided to try for a card ( Cathay Pacfic signature visa ). My TU went from 623 to 683 , I applied Thursday night and got the dreaded 7-10 day. On Saturday I remember what I learned here and call the reconciliation number after talking to several managers they said we will let you know(I thought well I tried). This morning my Experian report said you have a new account Cathay Pacfic CL $4400. It's not the signature I don't think since less than $5000. This is my first time doing a recon and getting the card, I am ecstatic , thank you all.

Congratulations. I've been thinking about getting this card since I fly CX often.

Synchrony scares me though

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.