Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cathay Pacific Auto-CLI

tag
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

Cathay Pacific Auto-CLI

You ready for it? Just logged into my account and discovered I received a whopping $37 auto-cli! If I had been drinking anything it would be all over my ipad right now. LOL.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cathay Pacific Auto-CLI

@MAZDA3 wrote:

You ready for it? Just logged into my account and discovered I received a whopping $37 auto-cli! If I had been drinking anything it would be all over my ipad right now. LOL.

Clearly that massive increase broke Synchorny's network. I cant seem to log into either my Cathay Pacific or Paypal MC accounts. I hope your happy with yourself, pal!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You just made my early morning HAHAHAHa not as early as when you posted this though Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 10
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Btw, I have one and requested a cli , they said nope and like you this morning noticed that cli of $37? I was thinking that I have made extra payments cuz im paying in full lol. Strange lol

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 4 of 10
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Alright, this is the 3rd $37 post Ive read today.  Now I have to check all my accounts.  Congrats OP

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 10
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on the $37 CLI.  Smiley Happy

I wish Cathay went with Chase or Citi instead. How do you all like the Cathay card? I'm still on the fence. 

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 6 of 10
dmz681
Established Member

Hello all, I thought I was special. I too was the recipient of the automatic $37 CLI! I actually called and asked - Is this a joke? glitch? - The CSR said no your account was auto reviewed and the increase was applied. She offered to have me speak to a mgr. which I declined- She thanked me for being a loyal customer!
In the Garden for until June 30, 2019

Message 7 of 10
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on joining a very exclusive club. You're now a member of the Cathay Pacific $37 Auto-Cli Club! :smileyhappy

Did you get the congraulatory EMail from Sync yet?

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 8 of 10
dmz681
Established Member

Great news!
Your Cathay Pacific Visa Signature® credit limit has been increased to $6037 as of March 01, 2019. We've already updated your account. Now all you need to do is start planning where your next adventure will take you!

Oh boy!!!

Message 9 of 10
dmz681
Established Member

I did - I felt so special!!! I’m a member of the thirty-sevens!!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.