Did you mean: 

Chase $16,100 "CLI"

tag
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase $16,100 "CLI"

CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 11 of 17
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks MissMoni!!
Message 12 of 17
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Congrats CiC that certainly is one fine "CLI"! Smiley Wink As another poster said, loved the post and all the DPs. Keep em coming. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 13 of 17
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@LadyJEsq wrote:

Congrats CiC that certainly is one fine "CLI"! Smiley Wink As another poster said, loved the post and all the DPs. Keep em coming. 

Thanks LadyJ! I can safely say it's my highest CLI so far Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on your new chase card, its good to learn and hear the details, this site has helped me so much i appreciate every story,

Message 15 of 17
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Congrats.

Message 16 of 17
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats on your new chase card, its good to learn and hear the details, this site has helped me so much i appreciate every story,

Thanks mlm75 and Bronze! 

mlm there are two very immideite impacts from discovering this site. You're going to learn a S**T TON of great info! The other is you'll likely be compelled to apply for A LOT more things than you would have without knowing about this site lol

My apps definetly increased once I started learning, but they became more strategic and I was able to move past the "I hope they approved me" phase and start submitting apps that looked to be in my favor and then formulate plans on how to build up your profile faster and get the results you want and EARNED!! 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.