Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 2 Week Notice | Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase 2 Week Notice | Approval!

So last night after work and having my collections almost removed from my Experian report (1 is still reporting) I applied for the Chase Freedom Credit Card. At first I got two weeks with a pull of 677 on Experian and tried calling in and was told it was pending and would not have any movement until sometime next week. The agent also suggested possibly calling tomorrow (today) and asking if there's any changes.

This morning I called in, got the same response. Called over to verification and spoke with their offshore team and the agent informed me the application has not been worked, but they could review the application. Proceeded, she jumped back on the call within two minutes and asked for some verification questions (ex: text to the phone). After verifying, I was approved for $4,000! My card is on it's way and I'm officially in the door with Chase Credit (have a debt account) and ever so closer to the Reserve Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase 2 Week Notice | Approval!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work!! Congrats!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to myfico NickP & super congrats on your Chase approval! Did you burn Chase before? TIA! 😊
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@all Thanks!

@Anonymous wrote:
Welcome to myfico NickP & super congrats on your Chase approval! Did you burn Chase before? TIA! 😊

Thanks! No, I had a few Medical collections that I thought my parents took care of. Sadly that was not the case and ended up having them appear on my reports. Actually applied to a Chase Amazon Card last year and learned about them. Don't know if Chase reviewed that past application and saw the differences, but either way I'm thrilled. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for clearing that up! The last sentence on your last paragraph (have a debt account) kind of threw me off lol! Again congratulations on your approval! 😉
Message 6 of 7
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Congrats.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.