Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase AARP and Fairmont Approved

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

Chase AARP and Fairmont Approved

500$ cl on AARP and 5 k on Fairmont. However they are not showing up on my Chase online profile . Also since I hit chases internal limit they said they would take 5k from my IHG. My IHG is still at 11k which is where I started. The robo lady says approved . Not sure why they aren't showing.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
texasman07
Established Contributor

Re: Chase AARP and Fairmont Approved

Strange and true data points. So I called the General CSR number and found out that my accounts are not linked online because I had legally change my name last year, and it causes a problem with your account linking to the online platform. however, the Fairmont visa Initially went to lending, and they stated I had reached the internal limit, And I asked if they could take 5000 from my IHG®. They agreed, then it went to verification. They told me to call back on Monday. Well my IHG® has the same limit that started with and my Fairmont has a 5k cl! I guess the two steps of lending first then verification threw a wrench in the internal limit. Lucky me
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the double approvals!!!! And not having to move any of your existing to the new!! 

Message 3 of 8
texasman07
Established Contributor

Thanks !!! Hopefully it won't go away
Message 4 of 8
texasman07
Established Contributor

Does anyone know how to get your member # for Fairmont if you didn't have one originally? Also for AARP? My cards came in the mail but I never registered a user name or member number . I thought it would print on my cards just like Marriott and United
Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice double whammySmiley Wink Grats GratsSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
ibedat74
Valued Member

Congrats!!!

Message 7 of 8
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.