cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase AARP and Fairmont Approved

Highlighted
Established Contributor

Chase AARP and Fairmont Approved

500$ cl on AARP and 5 k on Fairmont. However they are not showing up on my Chase online profile . Also since I hit chases internal limit they said they would take 5k from my IHG. My IHG is still at 11k which is where I started. The robo lady says approved . Not sure why they aren't showing.
Amex Delta Gold 4.5k Amex HH 2k Amex Green NPSL, AMEX Delta Blue 2k, BOA Cash Rewards 1k, Barclay Jet Blue WMC 7K, Chase Freedom 2.5k Chase Southwest Premier Plus 7K Chase United Explorer 20.5K Chase Marriott 11K , Amazon Visa 3.5k, Discover $7.5K 7.5K Venture $17K Venture One 12K Quicksilver Visa Siggy 5.5K Citi Shell MC 2k, Total Rewards Visa 5.4K CITI AA Executive WEMC 15.4 Paypal Extras MC 8K, Citi Diamond WEMC 4K Citi DC WEMC 4.5K Citi Hilton Visa Siggy 8k.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Chase AARP and Fairmont Approved

Strange and true data points. So I called the General CSR number and found out that my accounts are not linked online because I had legally change my name last year, and it causes a problem with your account linking to the online platform. however, the Fairmont visa Initially went to lending, and they stated I had reached the internal limit, And I asked if they could take 5000 from my IHG®. They agreed, then it went to verification. They told me to call back on Monday. Well my IHG® has the same limit that started with and my Fairmont has a 5k cl! I guess the two steps of lending first then verification threw a wrench in the internal limit. Lucky me
Amex Delta Gold 4.5k Amex HH 2k Amex Green NPSL, AMEX Delta Blue 2k, BOA Cash Rewards 1k, Barclay Jet Blue WMC 7K, Chase Freedom 2.5k Chase Southwest Premier Plus 7K Chase United Explorer 20.5K Chase Marriott 11K , Amazon Visa 3.5k, Discover $7.5K 7.5K Venture $17K Venture One 12K Quicksilver Visa Siggy 5.5K Citi Shell MC 2k, Total Rewards Visa 5.4K CITI AA Executive WEMC 15.4 Paypal Extras MC 8K, Citi Diamond WEMC 4K Citi DC WEMC 4.5K Citi Hilton Visa Siggy 8k.
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted

Congrats on the double approvals!!!! And not having to move any of your existing to the new!! 

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Thanks !!! Hopefully it won't go away
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Does anyone know how to get your member # for Fairmont if you didn't have one originally? Also for AARP? My cards came in the mail but I never registered a user name or member number . I thought it would print on my cards just like Marriott and United
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Nice double whammySmiley Wink Grats GratsSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
Highlighted
Valued Member

Congrats!!!

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.