Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase AZ Prime Visa Auto-Luv

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Chase AZ Prime Visa Auto-Luv

Seems like I got a bit of Auto-Luv post statement.....

The red headed stepchild of my wallet, my Amazon Prime Chase Visa,  just gave me a Auto CLI from 4.5 to 6.1k...

That was a pleasant surprise... Esp after it was eating my utilization.....  First CLI since iv had that card......

-J

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase AZ Prime Visa Auto-Luv

waytogo.jpg

Message 2 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice to see some auto luv from Chase, grats Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 24
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 I never even got the opening luv some folks got... when they opened the card they were approved for one amount, but were given a higher amount... Have had no CLIs on any of my chase cards since opening... So i was happy... Irritated me that i didnt even have enough CL to pare it off the other card to get it to 5k... so i never did.... 

-J

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amazone Prime auto luv!

Message 5 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@joltdude wrote:

@gdale6 I never even got the opening luv some folks got... when they opened the card they were approved for one amount, but were given a higher amount... Have had no CLIs on any of my chase cards since opening... So i was happy... Irritated me that i didnt even have enough CL to pare it off the other card to get it to 5k... so i never did.... 

-J

I too have never seen a CLI on either of my chase cards, opening luv never applied to me as both went to 30 day reviews. Then again I have never used more than a few hundred each month and only in the categories that produce the rewards.

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice. How much spend did you put on it and how long have you had it? Just got approved for mine this week and hoping to get some auto luv too lol

Message 7 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Better late than never 😁 congrats on the Chase auto-CLI @joltdude.  Do you use the card moderately?  How old is the card?

Message 8 of 24
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's great!  Congratulations!

Message 9 of 24
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Think I got the card in 2017... not sure exactly when ... In general i put roughly a hundred a month on it...and paid it before it reported.. recently i  had it over a thousand in spend for Prime week... paid off a chunk before it reported but had a finance offer so wanted to not pay off too much before statement..there was a thousand dollar payment before the statement,  then i made an interest saving balance payment and i got a CLI...  It went over 30% utilization on that card and that card only....  A side note.. a lot of black stars in the Preapproval section for Chase as well... 

Thinking it was that 1K payment at the end of nov before the statement generated.... 

-J

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.