Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon $9000.00 CLI

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon $9000.00 CLI

^5 <thats a high five> Congratulations Sir!!!!

Way to sweet talk Chase Bank!

Your a hard man to keep up with..

Lot's of success recently,really

happy to read about all of it.

Please enjoy :-)

Cheers

Message 11 of 50
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats SmartieSmiley Happy

I do regert , Smiley Wink , closing my Chase Smazon too early but its done and i know im on a blscklist for life lol. They dont appreciate peons closing their precious cards before a year lol so i will forever Chase 5/24 with all the cashback hobby enthusiasm i can muster😉🙋‍♂️
Message 12 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase Amazon increase!

Message 13 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Thanks @Mahraja Got your message!     .. Be wellSmiley Happy

Message 14 of 50
Andypanda
Established Contributor

The more I hear about chase the less i want to do business with them. If it wasn’t for their amazon card giving 5% back at Whole Foods, i would just go for the synch. Card. If i ever want a high end travel card, I’ll get the amex platinum, i don’t care if i loose a little value,  chasedoes not seem worth the headache.

Message 15 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Andypanda wrote:

The more I hear about chase the less i want to do business with them. If it wasn’t for their amazon card giving 5% back at Whole Foods, i would just go for the synch. Card. If i ever want a high end travel card, I’ll get the amex platinum, i don’t care if i loose a little value,  chasedoes not seem worth the headache.

@Andypanda  ..Chase has treated me well, also gave me SL's 4-5x higher than other lenders.

Just Remember,  .. and I have 7 Amex Cards and 35+ years of History with Centurion Bank. Not every place takes Amex.

Thats when those Chase cards are worth their weight in "GOLD".. and Shine brighter than a Diamond.

May not be everyones cup of Tea.   ..Different strokes for different folks.  Some use only Cap1 cards with 50K limits.  ..GL2U

#It'sReal

Message 16 of 50
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Very nice increase there M_Smart007! Enjoy!Smiley Wink

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 17 of 50
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Im still bitter about the CLs and the bracket on the Az card... I am still in the limits I obtained them at years ago.. the Freedom was the third card I ever obtained... even the CU card grew. and Discover .... wont even go there... AZ visa was my fourth card and i was not enamored that i didn't get at least 5k... 

Congratulations for coming out of this smelling like petunias !

Message 18 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI! That's great! I am thinking about asking for this on my Amazon card as well. Fine with my current limit, but just wish it was higher for ego and general purchasing power reasons. Maybe I'll get bold later this year and do the same. 

Message 19 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats SmartieSmiley Happy

I do regert , Smiley Wink , closing my Chase Smazon too early but its done and i know im on a blscklist for life lol. They dont appreciate peons closing their precious cards before a year lol so i will forever Chase 5/24 with all the cashback hobby enthusiasm i can muster😉🙋‍♂️

Thanks AJC, I totally forgot you had a Chase Amazon, now your "Siggy" is a little understandable clearSmiley Wink

Message 20 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.