Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Approval and immediate CLI

tag
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

Chase Amazon Approval and immediate CLI

Decided to add another card to the mix for the new year and figured I'd go for the Amazon card from Chase. Instand approval for $5,000 and low APR of 14.74% Looked at my chase accounts and the card is sitting there with a $7,000 limit!!!! I have very high limits with Chase, and the lowest of all their APR's as well. Southwest for $26,000 Disney $20,000 Ritz $16,500 Amazon $7,000 Total limits are $69,500 Time to seriously garden for ever!!!! I have every card I want and limits I'll never want to come close to using.
Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon Approval and immediate CLI

Congrats on the approval! 

Ive seen a few posters who got an approval limit, but when they logged in, it was larger than expected. 

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card!!!

Message 3 of 10
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Good job!

Message 4 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, what a way to enter the garden of foreverSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 10
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

congrats !!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@waynes1982 wrote:
Decided to add another card to the mix for the new year and figured I'd go for the Amazon card from Chase. Instand approval for $5,000 and low APR of 14.74% Looked at my chase accounts and the card is sitting there with a $7,000 limit!!!! I have very high limits with Chase, and the lowest of all their APR's as well. Southwest for $26,000 Disney $20,000 Ritz $16,500 Amazon $7,000 Total limits are $69,500 Time to seriously garden for ever!!!! I have every card I want and limits I'll never want to come close to using.

Mannnn.. CHASE loves you!! Grats on your new Amazon Chase approval..

Message 7 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 8 of 10
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@waynes1982 wrote:

Great. But you have to get rid of your gardening thing. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

I just asked this in another approval thread for this card, but what are is the SL range on the Chase Amazon (Prime) card(s)?

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.