Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Approval

tag
northface28
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Approval

BK7 and too many inquires/new accounts was initial decline.
BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 11 of 41
northface28
Established Contributor

Would anyone happen to know if i upgrade to a prime membership does the Amazon visa do so as well?
BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, but I believe it takes 60 or 90 days from when you upgrade to Prime
Message 13 of 41
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you NF!! Chase is rough because of the BK on the reports, and will auto decline, so you always have to call in for recon. Glad it all worked out, and enjoy your new card! Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats - I really want this card...but I am at 5/24 until November.

Message 15 of 41
northface28
Established Contributor

5/24 doesn't apply, believe me I'm well past that.
BK Discharged 9/11

Message 16 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@northface28 wrote:
5/24 doesn't apply, believe me I'm well past that.

I would feel better if I waited until then...I've opened 4 new cards between November and March.

Message 17 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, what was your SL and which bureau did they pull?

Message 18 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leezzy- understandable that you want to wait, but I too can definitely confirm what north said. For the chase amazon card the 5/24 rule does not apply. I was well past that mark when I pulled the trigger.
Message 19 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was 7/9 when I got Chase Amazon.😀
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.