cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Auto CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Member

Chase Amazon Auto CLI

I was balancing the books today and noticed that I owed Chase $1000 more than I thought I did based on available credit. After looking at the notifications I realized that I got a $1000 bump from Chase after three statements. I've seen a lot of people say that the Amazon Prime Card doesn't bump often (if ever) so I was pleasantly surprised.

DP: Rough spend ~$6k over 3 months, always paid the balance of the previous statement and did not zero all charges like I normally do for credit reporting purposes.

4/18/16 Starting VS3 Scores: EX: 494, EQ: 531, TU: 495
Current FICO8 Scores: EX: 702, EQ: 704, TU: 709
FICO9 EX: 728, TU: 707
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Auto CLI

Congrats on your auto Luv

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>12/2019 CCT EX 815 TU 824 EQ 825
Jack Webb: "That figures. Now let me see if I got the facts straight here. Cleaning woman Clara Clifford discovered your clean copper clappers kept in a closet were copped by Claude Cooper the kleptomaniac from Cleveland. Now, is that about it?"
Message 2 of 6

Grats on the auto Chase luv Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 6
Super Contributor

Congrats on getting a very rare gem!

Message 4 of 6
Valued Member

congrats...

Message 5 of 6
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your auto luv!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.