Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Credit Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon Credit Approval

Approval of $5K and a $100.00 gift card. APR: 23.74%, which is higher than my other Chase CC. Been wanting to apply for a long time especially when the dollars off if approved message appeared. I wanted to be certain that I would be approved. Interestingly, I made a purchase today and no offers. Possibly the first time that has happened. So, I paid with another card and then went looking for the CC. Filled out the info and instant approval. Me: 0% utilization out of $170K+ in CL. OK, I owe $29, plus my now Amazon purchase. AAoA: 4.9 years. Oldest open bank card 4/2014. Newest card: Citi/Goodyear, 5/2018. Total bank CC: 9. Total store only cards: 10. Recent HP: AT&T, 12/2018. CS: TU: 765, EQ: 815, EX: 802. Total HP's: 4. It was zero on EQ, plus whatever Chase pulled today. Relationship with Chase: Savings/Checking for almost three years. Other Chase CC: February, 2018. No mortgage, auto loans, or other loans. So far I know EX has a new HP. Also, TU.

Update: just checked my Chase account. The CL is $6500.00.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Credit Approval

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 3 of 24
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Unfortunately the Chase Amazon does have a high APR. only relief when there's a fed rate cut. One card never to carry balance, unless interest free promo.

Congrats on your approval OP. 👏🏻 

@Anonymous wrote:

Approval of $5K and a $100.00 gift card. APR: 23.74%, which is higher than my other Chase CC. Been wanting to apply for a long time especially when the dollars off if approved message appeared. I wanted to be certain that I would be approved. Interestingly, I made a purchase today and no offers. Possibly the first time that has happened. So, I paid with another card and then went looking for the CC. Filled out the info and instant approval. Me: 0% utilization out of $170K+ in CL. OK, I owe $29, plus my now Amazon purchase. AAoA: 4.9 years. Oldest open bank card 4/2014. Newest card: Citi/Goodyear, 5/2018. Total bank CC: 9. Total store only cards: 10. Recent HP: AT&T, 12/2018. CS: TU: 765, EQ: 815, EX: 802. Total HP's: 4. It was zero on EQ, plus whatever Chase pulled today. Relationship with Chase: Savings/Checking for almost three years. Other Chase CC: February, 2018. No mortgage, auto loans, or other loans. So far I know EX has a new HP.

Message 4 of 24
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! That is one card I've been thinking about. It may pull me out of the garden at some point. Smiley Happy

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 5 of 24
Dreams_Come_True
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase Amazon approval!

Message 7 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 24
NimbusIII
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on Amazon CC.

“The man who says he can, and the man who says he can not… Are both correct.”
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the info on the CL. Makes me feel better.

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.