Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Prime Approval 6/24

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon Prime Approval 6/24

I said I was done with new cards for this year 3 approvals ago, and here I am again 🤥 With so many people reporting approvals over 5/24, I decided to take a chance. That and the $200 bonus lol. I had noticed how Chase was giving people high SL and CLIs on this card the last few months. So last night I went ahead and applied. Got this message, "Unfortunately, an immediate decision about your application cannot be provided as it requires further
review. You will be notified in writing about the status of your application within 30 days". I thought my luck had run short and I was denied. Today I called to check the status and was given a 2 week message, then transfered over to a CR rep who kindly transfered me over to the verification dept. After a few minutes I was told I was approved for a 23K SL. Same SL I got for the FU last month. Crazy! I was 2/6, 3/12 and 6/24 at the time I apped and they pulled EX and EQ. Scores are in the high 700's and %1 Uti. 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Prime Approval 6/24

Sweet! Congrats on the approval and great SL!

Message 2 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Another Chase over 5/24 Amazon V approval!

Message 3 of 15
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Chase Amazon FOTM approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval @Anonymous!  Was this done through the Amazon pre-qualification portal or a straight cold application?

Message 5 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent SL, grats on your new card!!!!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @FinStar . I tried the prequal but it kept telling me my credit was locked even after unfreezing it. So I just cold apped. 

Message 7 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you @FinStar . I tried the prequal but it kept telling me my credit was locked even after unfreezing it. So I just cold apped. 

Thanks for the DPs @Anonymous. I'll add your experience to the 5/24 Amazon thread in CCs😀

Message 8 of 15
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Wowza.  That's a heck of a starting limit.  Congratulations!

Message 9 of 15
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊 on your approval.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.