Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Prime Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon Prime Auto CLI

Just checked my Amazon Chase account and noticed that I received a 1500$ credit line increase from 500 ---> 2000.

I'm really psyched about it!! My Amazon Chase was my 2nd ever credit card when I started my credit journey in January. It must have happened after the 5th statement cut.

Not sure if any data points would matter in this situation or not....I usually PIF but sometimes let a small balance report. My AAOA is 6 months and FICO scores are EQ 711, TU 727, EX 703. A lot of recent accounts did a spree in January and May.

Thanks to all the awesome advice and help everyone on here has always provided. I'm still new to credit and am super excited to grow my credit profile in the future.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Prime Auto CLI

Way to go, Chase auto luv is super specialSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet. A chase auto CLI is rarer than a Sugarpixie. 🎉🎊🍾🎈🐬

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!

Haha!! It must be pretty rare then 😃

Yeah, I kind of figured it would stay at 500$ forever at least until a few years when I could afford an inquiry to attempt to increase it.
Message 4 of 12
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the auto-luv, mine is MIA Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. That is great. 

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks 😃😄 Very nice surprise indeed.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if any data points would matter in this situation or not....I usually PIF but sometimes let a small balance report. My AAOA is 6 months and FICO scores are EQ 711, TU 727, EX 703. A lot of recent accounts did a spree in January and May.

Congrats on the CLI.  In terms of data points, the most important to me here would be what your typical monthly spend was on that Amazon card over those 5 cycles?  Thank you.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Problem Brutal! I had to go online and look at my statements. Here is my spend per statement...

Feb (1st Statement) - 109/PIF

March (2nd Statement) - 172.36/PIF

April (3rd Statement)  - 185.32/Left 5$

May (4th Statement) - 345.45/Left 105$

June (5th Statement) - 209+110 previous balance=319/PIF

I thought I used the card more than I did. Most of my spend was going through my Capital One QS and then through the Amazon store card becaue of financing options. Then I recieved my ED and BCE. BCE quickly became my daily driver for the 250$ spend bonus which I recieved already which was awesome.  With the 10% bonus and the CLI I can see myself using this card more. Not to mention it just added the no foreign transaction fees benefit which will make it useful while I'm abroad. YAY to that for sure!!

Let me know if thats good for data points. I can look up other information as well.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate the data above, thanks for taking the time to look it up!

With your $500 limit, those spends you put on the card were significant percentage wise.  It seems you used 20%-70% or so of your limit every cycle.  Even using 20% of a limit is a pretty strong spend.  You figure those with a $10k limit on the card would be putting $2k-$7k through the card per cycle to match your spend percentage wise. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.