Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Prime Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon Prime Auto CLI

Hi All,

Just reporting in on my Chase Amazon Prime card in case it's helpful to anyone. I use the card as my weekend card and pay in full every month. I put about $800-$1000 spend on it every month. Got a surprise auto credit limit increase yesterday--the second one for this account. I've had the card since October 2018 with a starting limit of $2500. The first auto-cli was at the year mark in September 2019 with a new limit of $4500. In this second auto increase they raised my limit to $9900 (odd number, why not $10k???). My current Fico9 Experian score (1/2/21) is 722, but my scores on Credit Karma shot up over 70 points over the last two weeks due to some reduction in debt, including a $0 balance reporting on my Wells Fargo card (last balance $296) and a $0 balance reporting for my Crate & Barrel card (last balance $1043). In addition to these payoffs, I reduced my student loan by $101 and shaved off $379 for my mortgage--all reporting this week. Don't know if that had anything to do with it, but I'm very glad to see the increase in my utilization. Also to note, over the summer, supposedly due to Covid, they reduced my cash advance limit to $225. I don't use the cash advance feature, but still felt a way about it and made a little bit of a stink with a customer service rep when I noticed. Despite the cli, the cash advance still remains at $225. 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Prime Auto CLI

Congratulations on your PCLI!

Message 2 of 19
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the debt reduction and a huge congratulations on 2 allusive Auto CLI with Chase!

IMG-20200522-WA.jpg

Message 3 of 19
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Amazon Prime auto-CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 19
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Chase PCLI's *do* happen here and there... Chase likes heavy spend and PIF.

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

Did your spend happen to increase in December / for the holidays?  I wonder if that may have helped trigger your CLI.

Message 7 of 19
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi All,

Just reporting in on my Chase Amazon Prime card in case it's helpful to anyone. I use the card as my weekend card and pay in full every month. I put about $800-$1000 spend on it every month. Got a surprise auto credit limit increase yesterday--the second one for this account. I've had the card since October 2018 with a starting limit of $2500. The first auto-cli was at the year mark in September 2019 with a new limit of $4500. In this second auto increase they raised my limit to $9900 (odd number, why not $10k???). My current Fico9 Experian score (1/2/21) is 722, but my scores on Credit Karma shot up over 70 points over the last two weeks due to some reduction in debt, including a $0 balance reporting on my Wells Fargo card (last balance $296) and a $0 balance reporting for my Crate & Barrel card (last balance $1043). In addition to these payoffs, I reduced my student loan by $101 and shaved off $379 for my mortgage--all reporting this week. Don't know if that had anything to do with it, but I'm very glad to see the increase in my utilization. Also to note, over the summer, supposedly due to Covid, they reduced my cash advance limit to $225. I don't use the cash advance feature, but still felt a way about it and made a little bit of a stink with a customer service rep when I noticed. Despite the cli, the cash advance still remains at $225. 

Congratulations on your autio CLI with

Chase @Anonymous 

and all the other good news.

By far my most used card.

DD just orders what she wants on Amazon,

and I...well I pay the bill LOL!!!

Thanks for posting,

Cheers

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! And actually, no on the question of higher spend. I was careful to keep spend under $900 last month, so lower than months prior. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the CLI!

Did your spend happen to increase in December / for the holidays?  I wonder if that may have helped trigger your CLI.

Message 9 of 19
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Heck yeah! Congrats!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.