cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature $10,000 - Approved!

tag
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature $10,000 - Approved!

Hello myFICO!

After reaching my garden goal of getting under 5/24, I decided to try the prequalification tool for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card from Chase. It came back as being prequalified with a solid APR of 19.24%. Based on DPs suggesting that this prequal is usually solid, I decided to proceed with the application. I filled out the rest of my info, tapped the button, watched the wheel spin for one second, and...

Fastest instant approval!Fastest instant approval!

I was instantly approved for a $5,000 SL, a 19.24% APR, and a $100 gift card SUB! I honestly couldn't believe this considering my $500 Freedom Flex approval in March. From here, things get interesting. I logged into my Chase account, and the new Amazon card was already there. I tapped on it, and...

IMG_6035.PNG

My SL is actually $10,000! Smiley Surprised Somehow my profile significantly improved from just barely getting in the door in March to getting the largest SL I have ever gotten on a new CC. I plan to call Chase tomorrow and reallocate some of the limit to my CFF. Chase exceded my expectations!

Chase pulled EX as usual for me. My EX FICO 8 is a 754. My siggy is current as of today.

I would say this was well worth the Gold Spade I just traded in. Back to the garden I go for the rest of the year! Smiley Very Happy

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature $10,000 - Approved!

Congrats on the very nice Chase Amazon Prime approval 😀  Four more cards to go to complete your goals!  

Sounds like your 🪴 strategy really paid off ☑️  

Message 2 of 33
JustJay119
Regular Contributor

Nice SL! Congrats!

Current

AU

Banking

Scores 10/15/21
Message 3 of 33
Crowhelm
Established Contributor

@CreditAggie wrote:

Hello myFICO!

After reaching my garden goal of getting under 5/24, I decided to try the prequalification tool for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card from Chase. It came back as being prequalified with a solid APR of 19.24%. Based on DPs suggesting that this prequal is usually solid, I decided to proceed with the application. I filled out the rest of my info, tapped the button, watched the wheel spin for one second, and...

Fastest instant approval!Fastest instant approval!

I was instantly approved for a $5,000 SL, a 19.24% APR, and a $100 gift card SUB! I honestly couldn't believe this considering my $500 Freedom Flex approval in March. From here, things get interesting. I logged into my Chase account, and the new Amazon card was already there. I tapped on it, and...

IMG_6035.PNG

My SL is actually $10,000! Smiley Surprised Somehow my profile significantly improved from just barely getting in the door in March to getting the largest SL I have ever gotten on a new CC. I plan to call Chase tomorrow and reallocate some of the limit to my CFF. Chase exceded my expectations!

Chase pulled EX as usual for me. My EX FICO 8 is a 754. My siggy is current as of today.

I would say this was well worth the Gold Spade I just traded in. Back to the garden I go for the rest of the year! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on a great card and great CL. When I got approved for the card (eventually) Amazon just showed $5000 as well even though I already knew I was approved for 10K. That must be some kind of initial limit. Maybe until you get the card? I never put it to the test.

Message 4 of 33
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Chase Amazon Prime approval!

Current FICO 8:

Message 5 of 33
Sub16610
Established Contributor

Really nice approval, congratulations!

Message 6 of 33
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Chase Amazon Prime Rewards approval and nice SL 👍🏼

Message 7 of 33
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 8 of 33
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your Amazon Visa Signature approval! I'm sure it'll feel great to have a more usable limit on your CFF. 

Message 9 of 33
Trini88
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!!! 🍾🎊

Goal Cards:
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.