Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Prime Visa 7 month anniversary Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon Prime Visa 7 month anniversary Auto CLI

Logged into Chase this morning and found my Amazon Prime Visa got an auto increase of $1000, for a new CL of $2500.

The card was opened 2/21 with a $8500 SL and I requested a CLD to $1500 shortly afterward.  I've used it regularly, mostly for Amazon purchases, and PIF mostly before statement cut though I do let balances report if I can't afford to pay them before statement cut.  One month I ran it up to around $900 and paid half before statement cut and the rest after, before the due date.

FICOs in high 700s, though I just reached AZEO a week or so ago but my new score haven't posted on BoA or Discover Scorecard yet.  TU usually has my highest score, while Chase usually pulls EX and/or EQ (they pulled both when I apped for the card... I don't know who they SP for periodic reviews).

I don't know if the trigger was my score going up due to AZEO, but based on it hitting 7 months and 1 day after opening means it's probably date triggered.  Although it's 7 months since opening, I just had my 6th payment due, so maybe that was the trigger.

I don't really need any more so if I get another CLI in the future I'll message them and tell them not to give me any more.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Prime Visa 7 month anniversary Auto CLI

Congrats on the Auto luv / CLI!

Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats LL. If you are in a gambling mood call in and request a cld. The nerve of them offering someone who doesnt want high limits more limitSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI! I love that you only take limits that you feel comfortable having. Very responsible!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 9
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats LL. If you are in a gambling mood call in and request a cld. The nerve of them offering someone who doesnt want high limits more limitSmiley Wink

AMEN BROTHER LOL Smiley Happy I would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER ask for a CLD lol never But I would take a CLI all day long lol

CONGRATS OP I guess lol hehe

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

AMEN BROTHER LOL Smiley Happy I would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER ask for a CLD lol never But I would take a CLI all day long lol

LOL... if only pay raises were as easy to get as CLIs, I'd be all set.

It's like the card issuer says "Here's another $1000 of credit you can use"... and I say "If I use it, I wouldn't be able to pay it..."  Hence my CLDs earlier in the year.

It's too bad there's no way to "gift" unneeded credit lines to others who want/need them more...

Message 6 of 9
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

LOL... if only pay raises were as easy to get as CLIs, I'd be all set.

It's like the card issuer says "Here's another $1000 of credit you can use"... and I say "If I use it, I wouldn't be able to pay it..."  Hence my CLDs earlier in the year.

It's too bad there's no way to "gift" unneeded credit lines to others who want/need them more...

LOL Don't get me going about raises lol. I got my first raise in 8 years lol I been at my job since the 1990's (my second job i have only had 2 jobs in my life)  lol I just a 18% raise about 6 months ago. Alot of people will tell you i have talk about it last year on here lol. Most of my credit lines are over $10K but I would never use them up to my limits. lol If I do I always pay it off before my statement cut. I like my uti low and i don't have to worry about the uti if i use the card for a higher purchase etc. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on fattening your SD!
Message 8 of 9
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Way to go!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.