Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Prime Visa Approval!

tag
vollmann
Established Member

Chase Amazon Prime Visa Approval!

Been waiting on this card for awhile. Started building my credit a year ago with my first card (QS1), do a lot of spending on Amazon for both personal stuff and for work. 5% back is hard to argue with. Have been waiting to apply until after I hit the one year mark based on things I've read on here about Chase, 4/2/19 was my anniversary. Originally was going to wait until May as I wasn't sure how exact the one year wait was, but I was feeling bold and just decided to go for it. Instant approval for 5k today and it is now my second highest credit limit. Also excited to have started building a relationship with Chase, maybe some day i'll pick up a CSR!

WF Propel $10000, Citi DoubleCash $8000, Chase Amazon Prime Visa $6100
3/18 Vantage 3: TU 602 EQ 547 EX ??
5/19 Vantage 3: TU 747 EQ 762 EX 743
5/19 FICO 8: EX 734
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Amazon Prime Visa Approval!

Congrats might actually be higher than 5k, that is max they show you on approval for that card unless you are a current vchase customer then can login to confirn if 5k or whether higher amount

Message 2 of 9
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card and the relationship!!!

Cheers!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and very nice SL !!!

Message 5 of 9
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

Congrats your Approval! and Great SL! Visa Signature card on your way, enjoy it Smiley Wink

If you don't mind sharing... What score did they hard pull? and what was your score at the time?

Thank you for sharing Smiley Wink 

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 6 of 9
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Nice metal card
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 9
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval and the Very Nice SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 9
vollmann
Established Member

As far as I'm aware they only pulled Experian and my score was 686 beforehand. Don't see anything on CreditKarma but it might have just not posted yet. I had four student loans that I allowed to go past 90 days that were all eventually resolved between 2010 and 2014, two of them still show on my Experian report. No other negative remarks and I now PIF every month, but as I mentioned earlier have only been doing this for a year.

Awesome news about the potentially even higher SL. Try to eventually get a card to 10k! Now I sit and garden for 6 months until I can get the WF Visa Signature and actually start using my Propel rewards.

WF Propel $10000, Citi DoubleCash $8000, Chase Amazon Prime Visa $6100
3/18 Vantage 3: TU 602 EQ 547 EX ??
5/19 Vantage 3: TU 747 EQ 762 EX 743
5/19 FICO 8: EX 734
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.