Received an email last night from Amazon (before the notification from Chase) that I received approval for the Prime Visa. Here are the details (a continuation of this thread where I opined about the application)
- Experian and Equifax were pulled. FICO 8 was 712 with 1 INQ and 721 with 1 INQ, respectively.
- Received a SL of $8,300 (the Amazon email said $5,000) at an APR of 14.24%, what I think is the lowest APR for this card. (This is a first for me, in my history of credit products!)
- I've had 3 30-days over the last 7 years, the freshest was over a year ago. and the other two are on a closed/paid auto loan.
- Util is something like 2% across all revolving.
- If my numbers are correct, I was 3/24–two of which were business cards with PGs.
- This takes my total exposure with Chase to $41,400.
My next step is to shuffle some CLI around. I have a Slate with 11,800 that I'll never use since the interest-free period is long over.
This'll just about make up for losing $14,000 in Wayfair CL 😂 (I was not worthy of a transition).
Edit: here's a screenshot:
This is also my HP for a while as I am forcing gardening to keep things quiet in the 6 months up to mortgage time.
Congratulations on a VERY nice
approval from Chase!!!
This right here is my favorite card :-)
I am sure you will enjoy it!!!
Great SL BTW,
congrats on your approval with chase amazon!
that's a good sl too!