Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon first 500 and then increased right after-

tag
Jon85
Frequent Contributor

Chase Amazon first 500 and then increased right after-

Hi all!

A few weeks ago I was approved for the Chase Amazon with a low starting limit of $500--it bummed me out a little bit, but I was just SO happy to be in with Chase finally. 

So today I was thinking about it and decided to call in to see if I could get a higher credit line--I just called the customer service number--and they informed me it would be a hardpull since it was more than a few days since approval so they couldn't use the same report. I said OK that's fine and they asked me how much I wanted so I said 3K because my highest limit right now is $8,000 (I've been rebuilding, my scores are between 670-690 now across all ficos) and yay I got it!!

I know it's not much but it's way better than $500! 

And it's all thanks to you guys and this wonderful forum Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon first 500 and then increased right after-

Congrats!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.