Congratulations on your CHASE approval!

Message 21 of 29
Repairman
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Approval

@DebtJoe wrote:

@Repairman wrote:

@DebtJoe wrote:
Just got under 5/24 in January and was just approved for the Chase Freedom Unlimited with a SL of $6200!

Congrats on your approval! Was the approval and cl info instant? Or did you have to wait for an email or letter later?

I initially got the "we need more time to process application" message. Can't remember the exact message specifically. A few hours later though the new account populated in my chase banking login. They never asked me for any follow up information.

Nice! Congrats gain! What bureau did they pull?

Message 22 of 29
Fico_Salamanca
Frequent Contributor

Congrats with the CFU approval.

>

>

Message 23 of 29
DebtJoe
Regular Contributor

@Repairman wrote:

@DebtJoe wrote:

@Repairman wrote:

@DebtJoe wrote:
Just got under 5/24 in January and was just approved for the Chase Freedom Unlimited with a SL of $6200!

Congrats on your approval! Was the approval and cl info instant? Or did you have to wait for an email or letter later?

I initially got the "we need more time to process application" message. Can't remember the exact message specifically. A few hours later though the new account populated in my chase banking login. They never asked me for any follow up information.

Nice! Congrats gain! What bureau did they pull?

They pulled Experian and Transunion for me.

8/1/2018 FICO Scores:

6/29/2021 FICO Scores:
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the approval and great startin sl!

welcome to the chase fam!

Message 25 of 29
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!! Any Dp's you would be willing to share?

Message 26 of 29
DebtJoe
Regular Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

Sure, my file isn't that complicated (anymore). Scores are what you see listed, total utilization is under 4%. No charge offs on my credit report although I do still have one derogatory account. An older car loan with Honda that has (8) 30 day lates on the account all due to drop off after 3 years.

8/1/2018 FICO Scores:

6/29/2021 FICO Scores:
Message 27 of 29
TIPPY-BOB
Regular Contributor

Congratulations 🎉! 👍

Message 28 of 29
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@DebtJoe wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

Sure, my file isn't that complicated (anymore). Scores are what you see listed, total utilization is under 4%. No charge offs on my credit report although I do still have one derogatory account. An older car loan with Honda that has (8) 30 day lates on the account all due to drop off after 3 years.

Thank you! It may help someone.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.