Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Auto CLI Freedom Unlimited

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Chase Auto CLI Freedom Unlimited

I got a shocking increase from 3800 to a very odd 6213.80   but I won't complain I got my card December 2018 so I wasn't expecting any sort of increase for at least 6 months (June/July) but I received it a few days ago in April 2019 so just wanted to share my experience and if anyone else has experiences similar feel free to share/post too!   Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CramEiko
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Auto CLI Freedom Unlimited

Quite the odd $$ amount. IMHO I would call and ask why the odd #'s. Maybe they could even it out? Who knows. It is nice to have some auto CLI's though.

Good Luck!

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! I’ve got 3 cc’s, checking, savings, investment account, and have yet to get an auto CLI!
Message 3 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy i would never call and poke the monster after getting an auto cliSmiley Wink. Why play with fire?Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 15
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

I agree I'm not sure I'll call and watch them be like ....oh we made a mistake or oh yea let me check on that for you and BAM hard pull hahahaha.   But thank you Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on rare auto luv CLI !!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto-LUV for the win.  Congrats!

Message 7 of 15
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Bizarre would be an understatement lol. But it’s a huge auto CLI from Chase no less! Call them up and tell them your OCD can’t look at that number and they better even it out or you’ll close the card. Lol no don’t do that. Chase would just say “okay” and close it.

Congrats!!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 15
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

ROFL they probably would even if I just wanted to round it to the nearest dollar......LOLOLOL

Message 9 of 15
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

ROFL they probably would even if I just wanted to round it to the nearest dollar......LOLOLOL

“We’re concerned that your income isn’t sufficient to support the additional 20 cents. Please use your card responsibly and within 6 months we may reevaluate your eligibility for an increase.” 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.