Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Auto CLI Love

tag
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

Chase Auto CLI Love

Hi Guys!

I woke up this morning to a nice little surprise.  Back at the end of May I apped for the CSP, although I knew I should have waited to get my overall utilization down (it's a little higher than I'd normally like due to a balance transfer offer I have with NFCU until Feb/Mar). I figured the worse case scenario would be a $5k limit but I could use the 50k bonus points and extra 5k points for an AU for my trip to Hawaii.  I was instantly approved on May 24th for $5k as I suspected.  I was running about $1-1.5k through it per month and paying in full.  This month (although Chase's interest absolutely sucks) I wanted to test the theory of letting a balance report on my statement.  I guess it worked because I woke up this morning to a $3k auto cli.  I will never let a balance report again to Chase but at least the outcome was what I was hoping and worth the $20+ I gave them back in rewards.  My Experian is around 705 due to new accounts and utilization.  As another point, idk if this has anything to do with it but my NFCU cash rewards was just increased by sp to $22k recently (yes with a significant amount from my balance transfer on this same card) and my Amex BCE was cli to $15,500 right before...Chase may have seen this?  Anyway, I hope this helps someone! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Auto CLI Love

Congrats!

Chase does seem to be an excellent travel card with those UR points. 

Enjoy your trip to Hawaii!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent news & Congratulations on your new SL. Hoping you enjoy your card and don't forget I like nice drinks...

Message 3 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job on getting both of your cards increased! That will come in handySmiley Wink
Message 4 of 7
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

Thanks Pizza...I'm trying to get on your level 😉
Message 5 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@The_Gazelle12 wrote:
Thanks Pizza...I'm trying to get on your level 😉

You may have me beat already! LOL..You have Chase and Amex, I dont! Well, at least not yet.....Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 7
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

You ALWAYS prevail. I will be on the lookout for the approval thread...2017 is the year! 😊
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.