cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Auto Luv

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Chase Auto Luv

Just logged into pay my Southwest card and noticed they gave me 1K auto luv.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Auto Luv

Congrats! I just logged into mine and discovered auto CLI luv too!

9/16/17 FICO 9 TU-661 EQ-648 EX-607
12/27/17 FICO9 TU-706 EQ-672 EX-690
3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 2 of 9
Regular Contributor

How long have you had the card?
Message 3 of 9
Established Contributor

@Crob6464 wrote:
How long have you had the card?

2 years in May.

Message 4 of 9
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info and congratulations on the auto LUV🤩
Message 5 of 9
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info and congratulations on the auto LUV
Message 6 of 9
New Contributor

Congrats there have been a few recent post on those AUTO-CLI increases seem to be on the Southwest cards; I think they are making those cards more tempting to use. I saw a SUB a few weeks ago on one of the Southwest cards that instead of the usual 40,000/60,000 miles it was some ridiculous 10,0000 miles and 200 statement credit. I can't remember where I saw it was either Chase or Southwest wonder if that is going to be the new normal is significatly undervalued point values. Many of  the hotel cards seem to have gone in that direction with significantly less points for singing up and a small statement credit.

Message 7 of 9
Valued Contributor

@cosmicblight wrote:

Congrats there have been a few recent post on those AUTO-CLI increases seem to be on the Southwest cards; I think they are making those cards more tempting to use. I saw a SUB a few weeks ago on one of the Southwest cards that instead of the usual 40,000/60,000 miles it was some ridiculous 10,0000 miles and 200 statement credit. I can't remember where I saw it was either Chase or Southwest wonder if that is going to be the new normal is significatly undervalued point values. Many of  the hotel cards seem to have gone in that direction with significantly less points for singing up and a small statement credit.

I’ve seen this offer when going through the process of booking tickets on SW. The public offers are still available elsewhere. 

Beginning Journey April 2017 – FICO 8

Current Scores May 2018 – FICO 8

Started this credit game with $8400 TCL in 04/17 now I'm at $150K+.
Message 8 of 9
Valued Contributor

Awesome grats !! wonder if they feeling generous on the Freedom lines also....lol

edit* saw a post shortly afterwards showing a FU auto luv...

Hopefully Chase is starting to relax a little w/ auto cliSmiley Surprised

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.